Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Hey nutz!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member allisterfiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If everybody's nutz then i'll fit right in. Let's get the party started!! biggrin

    ------------------
    SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE,
    SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S ILLEGAL TO KILL THEM
    Sleaze Patrol

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    huh?

    Go ahead i'll watch, i dont feel much like party'n....k

    This lil guy's fun to watch___ Forum36 ___ except for he makes me tired sometimes.. like, is he ever gonna stop

    God! i'm starvin!! and there aint shit to eat in this house!!<font size =1><font color=black>

    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited November 03, 2001).]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Paige420's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sits by the mel an drinks my tea*

    i can't eat.. i either can't sleep.. or all i can do is sleep.. i'm not nuts.. you go ahead and party.. i'll just.. sit here quietly...

    ------------------
    When they came for the communists, I wasn't a communist, so I did nothing.
    When they came for the Jews, I wasn't Jewish, so I did nothing.
    Then they came for teh Gypsies, but I wasn't Gypsy, so I did nothing.
    And then they came for me, and there was no one left to do anything.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member allisterfiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Your all NUTZ yet I have to sit back & party all alone? I may be humorous at times, but to sit there & watch me must be boring. That's allright I understand! biggrin
    I'm not always sure if I wanna party with me either......HAHAHAHA! Guess I'll call one of my other personalities to join me! eek

    ------------------
    SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE,
    SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S ILLEGAL TO KILL THEM
    Sleaze Patrol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •